Kroger Community Rewards Program
The SLHS Community Rewards Number is 57407.
The Kroger Community Rewards program is an ideal way to support your favorite non-profit or charity
organization. The program allocates funds to participating organizations based on the purchases that
registered members, family and friends of the organization have made at Kroger using their Kroger
Plus card. Each individual should enroll their Kroger Plus Cards online at the Kroger secure website,
www.krogercommunityrewards.com and then choose the organization they wish to support.
To use the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
Register your Kroger Plus card online at http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com
• Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy (you will need the number)
• If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at
• Click on Sign In/Register
• Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box (unless you have previously
• Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store,
entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
• You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the
body of the email to finalize card registration.
• Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.